By Jörg Thomas Dickersbach
Explains strategies and eventualities (process chains) for making plans with SAP features. makes use of the newest releases of SAP R/3 and APO (Advanced making plans & Optimization software). the degrees situation, procedure and serve as are defined from the company case right down to the implementation point and the kin among those degrees are always mentioned in the course of the booklet Many illustrations aid to appreciate the interdependencies among situation, method and serve as goals to aid keeping off high priced useless ends and securing a tender implementation and administration of provide chains
Read Online or Download Characteristic Based Planning with mySAP SCM : Scenarios, Processes, and Functions (SAP Excellence) PDF
Similar management information systems books
This ebook balances the optimistic results of outsourcing, that have made it a well-liked administration procedure with the unfavourable to supply a extra inclusive selection; it explores threat elements that experience no longer but been broadly linked to this process. It specializes in the conceptual "what", "why", and "where" elements of outsourcing in addition to the methodological "how" points"
Product existence cycle layout – producing sustainable product existence cycles explains the significance of a holistic long term making plans and administration method of attaining a greatest product profit over the complete existence cycle. The paradigm of pondering in product lifestyles cycles helps brands in shaping winning items.
- Data simplification : taming information with open source tools
- Wi-Fi Home Networking
- Multidimensional Databases: Problems and Solutions
- Governance of Communication Networks: Connecting Societies and Markets with IT (Contributions to Economics)
- Managing Information Security Breaches
Extra resources for Characteristic Based Planning with mySAP SCM : Scenarios, Processes, and Functions (SAP Excellence)
28. Assignment of the Material Variant to the BOM of the Configured Material (R/3) Only the material variant is entered in this transaction. The link to the BOM is found via the referenced configurable material. 29. 6 Material Variants 49 Fig. 29. Assignment of the Material Variant to the Routing of the Configured Material With these prerequisites the production version for the material variant is created and transferred as a PDS. The components which have a selection condition for different characteristic values are filtered during the transfer.
Fig. 35. KEYCHAR) The variant table has to be created in R/3 and in APO as well before transferring the PDS. If the statuses for the variant table definition are missing, they have to be created explicitely as described in note 614280. 1 Make-to-Order with VC and Planning Overview The motivation to combine the variant configuration with the demand planning is to plan the demands for the assembly groups based on the demand for the finished product. This implies that demand planning has to include the characteristic values as planning levels – which is enabled by the use of characteristic based forecasting (CBF).
6. Assignment of the Item Category Group to the Material Master (R/3) For the material type KMAT (configurable material) the item category group 0002 is set by default. 7. 2 Variant Configuration in the Sales Order 33 Fig. 7. e. whether the flag for additional values is set), the values are selected from the list or entered freely. It is possible to restrict the characteristic value combinations using variant tables. The assignment of the characteristic values is done before the ATP check is carried out.