Dulce tentación by Erica Jong

By Erica Jong

Cuando se trata de sexo, ¿qué es lo que quieren las mujeres? En esta colección reveladora y valiente, Erica Jong muestra que cada mujer tiene su propia respuesta. Susan Cheever habla de los peligros espantosos del sexo informal en “Sexo con un desconocido”, mientras que Gail Collins relata su educación católica en Cincinnati y los angeles monja que apasionadamente le prohibió tener relaciones carnales. En "Todo fuera: Una historia corta", Jennifer Weiner explora cómo, en el amor, el cuerpo puede jugar un papel tan grande como el corazón. En los angeles aguda pieza de Karen Abbott, unos octogenarios poseen una pasión que nada tiene que envidiar a las inolvidables protagonistas de “Las chicas de oro”. Molly Jong-Fast reflexiona sobre su educación no convencional y por qué toda una generación de mujeres jóvenes han rechazado el amor libre a want del cochecito de bebé y el mamá y yo hacemos yoga.
El sexo, en definitiva, puede ser tan fugaz, pesado, mundano, e intenso que el resto de l. a. vida. De hecho, Jong afirma en su introducción " l. a. verdad es que el sexo es vida, ni más ni menos.

Show description

Read or Download Dulce tentación PDF

Best sex books

The Ultimate Guide to Orgasm for Women

Possessing our wants may be neither embarrassing nor uncomfortable. Nor should still they be topic to an individual else's ethical judgment of what's wrong or right, stable or undesirable, basic or irregular. Combining verbal exchange and knowledge is the most important. via shrugging off the taboos opposed to conversing approximately our personal tastes and reports while we're being sexual, we are going to take the 1st and most vital steps towards making sure our personal success.

Bel Ami: Mein Leben als Chef von Deutschlands edelstem Bordell

Das Bel Ami in Berlin conflict und ist nicht nur ein Bordell. Es ist eines der edelsten Etablissements, die es in Deutschland je gegeben hat. Über viele Jahre waren die Prominenten, Reichen und Mächtigen Stammgäste und ließen die Puppen tanzen. guy amüsierte sich nächtelang, der Champagner floss in Strömen, Geld spielte keine Rolle.

365 Sex Moves: Positions for Having Sex a New Way Every Day

Get prepared for the simplest yr of your existence! 365 intercourse strikes bargains sizzling and fascinating positions for each day of the 12 months. packed with attractive images and brief strategy descriptions that get correct to the purpose, this booklet enables you to easily pick-up-and-play and do the location proven. even if you’re attracted to making an attempt whatever a little bit assorted or are prepared for a sophisticated acrobatic place, 365 intercourse strikes has all of it. With this attractive little consultant, you’ll by no means comprehend what the day—or night—will bring.

Extra resources for Dulce tentación

Sample text

Something is obviously shifting for you. But I expect the number of Librarians reading this book to be very small. So far, my sexual type-casting has accounted for less than 20 percent of the female population at large. What about everyone else? The next two sexual types comprise the remaining 80 percent or more of the female population—the majority of women on this perfect planet of ours. So prepare to be hit closer to home! The Closet Cleopatra The Closet Cleo is the sexiest woman alive . . late at night, alone, in her deepest, darkest fantasies, that is.

At work. And on the way home. They think about it over dinner. They see it in their dreams. Morning, noon, and night, sex is always a part of their world. Too many women have the very bad habit of compartmentalizing sex. We tell ourselves, “there’s a time and place for everything,” instead of letting ourselves embrace and enjoy the flood of sexuality that could be with us every hour of the day. Thinking about sex does not interfere with your driving, your shopping, or your ability to work. Thinking about sex enhances everything.

Well, take a good look and be warned, because Aunt Minnie got stuck somewhere in her history, too! Oooh. I know that one hurt a little, and I’m sorry to be so blunt. But sometimes you’ve got to be cruel 44 Bad Girls Dress the Part to be kind, and if I don’t ask the tough questions, who will? You’ve employed me to help you be Bad, and I take my responsibility seriously! We talked about clothing a little bit in the previous chapter and where Closet Cleos and Ms. Christmas Trees might be stuck in their wardrobe development.

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.11 of 5 – based on 28 votes
Posted in Sex