Read Online or Download Comparative Assmnt Chars. of Pb, Pb-Bi, Na Coolants for Fast Reactors (IAEA TECDOC-1289) PDF
Similar comparative books
An exam of the way, why and the place corruption mars judicial techniques.
The focal point of this e-book, the felony scenario created while an agent acts with out authority, is among the most crucial matters in corporation legislations. The research is split into 3 sections: obvious authority, ratification and the legal responsibility of the falsus procurator. Adopting a special comparative viewpoint, the contributions are drawn from many various felony platforms, offering the chance for research of the ecu universal law/civil legislation divide.
- Re-Forming Capitalism: Institutional Change in the German Political Economy
- Comparative Succession Law: Volume I: Testamentary Formalities
- Legal Aspects of Economic Integration in Africa
- Public Accountability: Evaluating Technology-Based Institutions
Additional resources for Comparative Assmnt Chars. of Pb, Pb-Bi, Na Coolants for Fast Reactors (IAEA TECDOC-1289)
2. 3. 4. Development of coolant quality standards; Analysis of impurities condition, their sources and accumulation rate in the circuit; Analysis of corrosion and mass transfer; Development of methods and equipment for keeping impurity content in the coolant within acceptable limits; 5. Analysis of different operating procedures and evaluation of related impurities input; 6. Control of coolant quality during operation. ) do not always meet technological requirements. Therefore additional procedures are performed prior to filling circuit with the coolant in order to bring the coolant to required condition.
To date, there are examples of implementation of all the above steels. Speaking about design features, small tube-to-tube distance in the tube bundle should be mentioned, since micro defect present in one tube would result in rapid failures of the adjacent tubes. Physical phenomena of sodium-water reaction. Sodium-water chemical interaction proceeds in two stages: at the first stage the reaction proceeds at a high rate with release of gaseous hydrogen and heat: Na + H2O = NaOH + 1/2 H2 + 140, kJ/mole.
2. 1. 1, where 1 ppm=10-4%. Among permanent contributors of impurities under normal operating conditions are corrosion related hydrogen from steam generators, tritium from the reactor core, oxygen and hydrogen from cover gas and corrosion products. 1]. They have the following characteristics: 1. 4 g/m2). Total amount of oxygen absorbed is about 30 kg. 2. Impurities introduced during repair operation are Na2O, NaOH and Na2CO3. ]. 3. Impurities added during subassembly loading. Assuming 2 g/m2 specific content, total amount is equal to about 200 kg.